Disclaimer / Legal notice
Notice for users of this website
Consultation or use of this site in whatever language involves the full acceptance of the general conditions set out below.
Protection of personal data
The operators of the Mobility and Mentoring Portal attach great importance to respecting the right to privacy.
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her identity. In principle access to the information available on or via the website of the of the Mobility and Mentoring Portal does not require any personal data to be supplied by the user. However, in order to use the online services of the Mobility and Mentoring Portal, you are asked to supply information about yourself when filling in the form.
In this regard:
- The Mobility and Mentoring Portal will collect personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose specified by the data controller for each online service. The information will not be reused for a purpose incompatible with the original purpose.
- The Mobility and Mentoring Portal will disclose information to third parties only if that is necessary for the purposes specified and only to the categories of recipients mentioned. The Mobility and Mentoring Portal will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes. The Mobility and Mentoring Portal furthermore undertakes to take appropriate security measures to safeguard these data from misuse by third parties.
- The data may be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Any individual concerned (data subject) has the right to obtain access to and rectification of his or her personal data. Data subjects may also under certain circumstances ask to have these data blocked and for the erasure of data about them which they consider to have been unlawfully processed. Finally, they have the right to object, on compelling grounds, to the processing of their data.
- To exercise your rights or to obtain any further information, inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail address: stefan.ladeburg @ vaa.de.
- The website of the Mobility and Mentoring Portal provides links to other internet sites. Since the Mobility and Mentoring Portal has no control over such sites, we suggest that you review their privacy policies.
Cookies and privacy
Mobility and Mentoring Portal's website and cookies
Mobility and Mentoring Portal's website sets cookies solely in order to enable or enhance functions or improve the navigation experience for the user.
What do you do if you do not want cookies to be set on your computer?
Some people find the notion of information being stored on their computer or mobile device a little intrusive, in particular when that information is stored and used by a third party without their knowledge. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even delete cookies which have already been set, but you should be aware that you might lose some functions. To do this, you need to alter your browser privacy settings.